May 30, 2007

Lily Grace McDonald's 9th/10th week, 24th May - 6th June









Big hugs and kisses to everyone!




Grandma and Da came to my place and had a sleepover. Mummy liked having them here because they helped her with the housework. Also Mummy left me with Grandma and Da and went out to the shops. I think she really enjoyed that. I liked spending time with Grandma and Da.




Mummy took me to have my needles on 31st May. It hurt! But mummy gave my big cuddles and made it all better. Then I had big sleep and it was all ok because daddy was home when I woke up and he gave me big cuddles too and told me how brave I had been.




I'm still wearing the brace to help my hips. But Mummy and Daddy can take it off now so I can have a bath. It's nice coz then I can kick my legs out. The Doctor said that my hips are not too bad and the brace should only be only for 6 weeks. I hope that isn't too long.



Mummy took me back to that place called tracillian to help me sleep better. I was a bit grumpy that day and so we get to go again soon.

When I'm sleeping I like to suck my thumb sometimes. Mummy and daddy caught me one day. They said I was very cute!



Anyway, I've got to go now. Love to everyone.



Lily



xx

No comments:

Blog Archive