May 6, 2008

Lily is 14 months old.


Hello everyone!

It's been a little while since I've written so thought I'd better send a blog out. Ive got some big news! Mummy and Daddy said that I am going to be a big sister! I'm not sure what that means but Mummy has started to get a little bump on her tummy and they said something about bringing home a baby around the end of November. Mummy and Daddy seem excited so I'm sure I will be too.



I've started to walk too! Decided I didn't like crawling all the time and thought I'd try something new! Mummy saw my first step and was very excited. Now I'm getting better and better each day. I still fall sometimes and go back to crawling but I think I will get better.


I love bath times! Daddy is so funny....see, he did my hair!



Opps! You saw me naked!


I like to carry around spoons these days. They are great to chew on! I also like to sing to the other little baby in my room. She looks just like me and I love to look at her. She copies me all the time! I love to climb too. Up and down the stairs. Up on the lounge. My favourite TV show is Sesame Street because I love Elmo. I really love watching Vege Tails too!

It gets cold up here. So Mummy rugged me up so I could help her hand out the washing.


Mummy and I have lots of fun together! Mummy says she loves my kisses. She wipes her face sometimes. I think I'm a bit sloppy! Daddy tickels me and makes my laugh! He's lots of fun too! We go to the park and play. I love being outside.



Daddy says we should be moving before the next blog comes out. I can't wait to have a new room and big house to play in. Mummy is looking forward to it too. I've been helping Mummy pack. She puts things in the box and I pull them out and sort them for her. Mummy says I'm a big help.

Big hugs and sloppy kisses to you all!

Love Lily

xxxooo


1 comment:

hoppities said...

Hi Rohan & Amanda,
Fiona sent me the link to your blog. Lily is absolutely gorgeous. Sorry to say Amanda, but she looks all Rohan to me. But then, the next bub could have dark eyes/hair and be all you. That's how it happened for us. And the 3rd child was a linking child: a little bit of everyone. Hope you're all well. Love to the fam, Belinda, L-T & girls xox

Blog Archive