April 18, 2007

Lily Grace McDonalds third week, 12th-18th April



















Hello my name is Lily. My mummy said I could use the computer now coz I'm a big girl. I’m 3 weeks old! This week I can see mummy and daddy better and I have been smiling at them. Can you see how cute I look in my photo? Nana can you see the photo of me with mummy? She put those nice socks on you gave me and is giving me milk in the bottle.

On Friday Great Aunty Kerrie and Great Uncle John came to visit me. I gave my Great Aunty Kerrie and big cuddle!

Mummy keeps taking photos of me while I’m asleep. I wish she would turn the flash off! Daddy keeps kissing me with whiskers….and it’s all scratchy! But I love them! Daddy is still at home with me and mummy at the moment but he goes back to work soon. I will miss his cuddles and kisses!

On Saturday mummy and daddy put me in the car and went to Campbelltown for a bar.b.q with Daddy’s cousin Fiona and her husband James. They’re going to live in Canada. Daddy says that’s a long way away. But a good place for us to visit one day. My big cousin Carter gave me a cuddle and kiss and came to stay at our place that night. He didn’t like me being upset that day and wanted me to be quiet but that’s the only way I can tell mummy and daddy what I want.

On Sunday I was very awake at Grandma’s and Da’s place. I decided to show them how my lungs work all day! Grandma and Da didn’t seem to mind. Grandma helped me drink my bottle and Da comforted me. Aunty Katy helped me too by giving me big cuddles and kisses. Aunty Kirsty keeps telling me how beautiful I am. I agree! I would have like to give Aunty Nellie a cuddle but she was sick so next time.

I have wanted a lot more cuddles this week. It’s the only way I will go to sleep. I’ve got them all fooled! He he! Nana and Pa can you see the great teddy you gave me?! As you can see he helps me sleep too!

Aunty Katrina came to visit me on Monday and I went on my first picnic! I slept for most of it coz it was so cozy and warm in the sun.

The midwife came to see me this week. I don’t like it when she weighs me coz they take off my clothes and it’s very cold and so embarrassing! Mummy said I put on 60grams this week. I need to keep drinking lots of mummy’s milk to grow up big and strong. Sometimes I still like the bottle though to fill up my tummy a bit more. I like my milk!


Well I’m going to go to sleep now. It’s been a big day! Lots of cuddles and kisses to everyone. Especially Nana and Pa in Papua New Guinea. I miss you!

Love Lily
Xxoo

1 comment:

Pippa said...

What a cutie! Well done guys ;-) She looks like she's already showing an awesome little charater! Can't wait to meet her xo

Blog Archive